Thursday, November 17, 2011

Make Part-Time Money Repairing and Re-Keying House Locks

It isn't as hard as you think! In fact, if you would like to do two or three house re-key jobs each month, you could be taking home $300 or more! Who couldn't use an extra $300? In my book, The "Dollar-A-Minute Locksmith", I show you how you can tap into this lucrative market; and my book shows you why you shouldn't be afraid. Believe it or not, making money on your own is as easy as doing a job for someone and then asking for payment.

My book covers most, if not all, scenarios you will encounter on a house lock call. Everything from latch replacement, re-keying, door hinge issues, dead bolt installations, and more. This whole thing is really very simple. I also talk about the paperwork side of the business, equipment needs, advertising, and licensing. Licensing is a pain in the backside, to be sure, but most states do not regulate locksmiths. This book shows you the picture and the explains the steps to make it happen. This book will answer most of your questions and make you comfortable in taking the next step: tools and business cards.

Although I do recommend that you buy a $800 key copying machine, I believe you can still do lock work without one. All you need to do is to go by a better hardware store and get copies made from original keys. It is that easy.

My 54 page spiral bound book is a small investment if you would like to explore this business. You can begin with homes and, later, move on to businesses. I also recommend some DVDs you can buy online that show you how to re-key locks. If the truth be known, house re-keys and lock repair is easy. Today, I drilled out one house dead bolt, replaced it, re-keyed three other locks, and walked away with $154. The deadbolt was $10. My take for 20 minutes worth of work was $144.

This book is $40. And that includes USPS Priority shipping. This book cost me $10 to print. Then I have to ship it. Oh, and I also spent a while writing it. 

No, this book is not returnable for any reason. There is no reason for me to send you this 23 year experience only to have you read it, copy it, and ask for a refund.  Email me at abestlocksmith@gmail.com or call me at 615-308-6794. We can discuss payment by phone or you can mail a check. If you have any questions about locksmith work, please send it to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment